The RiskMate™ pricing package is designed to match each organisation’s needs and budget.
Consisting of the core Risk Management module, additional modules can then be purchased in respect of Complaints handling, Incident recording and administration, Whistleblowing and Freedom of Information.
A substantial discount is offered for organisations with Charitable status.
Standard user of cloud-based software
Annual Licence Fee based upon the number of live users needing access, which provides for:
- Provision of initial fully hosted software and routine software upgrades,
- Initial consultancy support package to guide set-up and configuration,
- User help desk package for risk advisory and technical support, and
- Access to RiskMate™ User Group forums.
For a quotation regarding the introduction of RiskMate to your organisation please contact us.
Business Risk Solutions can also provide a comprehensive range of risk-based services to ensure your organisation derives maximum benefit from the introduction of automated risk management software. This may comprise:-
- Facilitated Board or Executive discussion to determine and establish risk appetite,
- Development of risk management strategy,
- Support to establish a fully functioning Board Assurance Framework,
- Dedicated user training and design of effective risk reporting tools,
- Conduct of Business Impact Analysis to support risk management processes, and
- Development of appropriate business continuity plans to ensure that effective risk management of business-critical functions is in place and fully operational, and
- Project support for adoption of system functionality for use as an internal audit planning tool
Contact us for an informal discussion regarding how we may be able to help.